Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first genuine wormwood made up of Absinthe to become legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 so many people are
wanting to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. Unlike other fake Absinthes, which were created to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) along with other conventional Absinthe herbs. Additional information can be found at drinklucid.com but here are some information about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs instead of unnatural colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was created by Ted Breaux, a respected Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making methods to make this historically correct vintage style Absinthe which satisfies US regulations.
– Lucid contains a full measure of grande wormwood much like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe covered immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles demonstrated that they would all pass US restrictions (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid carries a very unique black bottle with green cat’s eyes influenced by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In line with the Lucid website it can be bought across the United States this means you must be able to purchase it through your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists just like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, as well as for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also offers a web shop where you can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in America – a brand called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Another excellent means of enjoying Absinthe in the USA is to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There is a handling fee for the very first item but handling and shipping is free for additional products ordered.
The essences from AbsintheKit.com are made from an alcohol base that is distilled with top-quality herbs like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are very economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits that contains 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe therefore they are a good buy. Merely mix 20ml of essence with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you’ve got your own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe may be known.
Essences are a great alternative to looking for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are generally fun to work with too.