Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first real wormwood that contains Absinthe to become legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 so many people are
wanting to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, which were developed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) along with other classic Absinthe herbs. Additional information can be found at drinklucid.com but here are some facts about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It receives its green color from whole herbs and not man-made colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was developed by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his understanding of traditional Absinthe making techniques to make this historically precise vintage style Absinthe which complies with US regulations.
– Lucid has a full measure of grande wormwood exactly like pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe contained immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they would all pass US regulations (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid is made up of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It’s distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very unique black bottle with green cat’s eyes motivated by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In accordance with the Lucid website it could be bought over the United States therefore you should be able to purchase it from your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists just like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and then for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The site also offers a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid is not the only Absinthe to have been legalized in America – a brand name called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Another great means of enjoying Absinthe in the USA would be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free world wide shipping. There is a handling fee for the very first item but handling and shipping costs nothing for added products ordered.
The essences from AbsintheKit.com are manufactured from an alcohol base which happens to be distilled with top-quality herbs for instance wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are incredibly economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are offered also costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits produce 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really make the perfect buy. Just mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka now you’ve got your own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is well known.
Essences are a great alternative to looking for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to utilize too.